A stylish pair of 15 jewel Rotary vintage watch movement cufflinks from between the 1930's to 1950's.
Rotary was established in 1895 by Moise Dreyfuss in the town of La Chaux De Fonds, Switzerland.
In 1940 Rotary was appointed official watch supplier to the British Army in World War 2 and are still trading today.
These amazing cufflinks have been made from vintage watch movements which have been carefully removed from discarded or scrapped, much loved, vintage watches.
They come from the days when watches were made by real craftsmen.
Cufflink size 19mm
Quality gift boxed